779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+7 more
EladChai says

@Travis

Can you check with the reviewers, my print template item stuck with 100 % bar for 4 DAYS now! But I see bunches of new print templates approved on the homepage since yesterday. I have tweeted the support but the answer is just to wait.

EDITED: Item Reviewed (a few minutes after posting the above message)

DAFUQ??

I have 2 items that passed the 100% and are HELD by the review team for many more days and I keep seeing items approved in the same category and mine are still HELD! What the ** is going on??? Seems like my files are suffering from an error in the queues or something?! Come on!! I need to pay my bills :(

6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

anyone has any idea how many total reviewers are there in Graphic River?
At last count I believe it was 9 and growing. Which makes it one of the highest amount of reviewers for a single Marketplace. As mentioned before, GraphicRiver has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and the review team is try to bring down the review times as quickly as they can.

The number of reviewers doesn’t matter. Because there are multiple categories needing different reviewer to meet different skills and different volume of submissions. So to be precise, it matters how much review hours per week spent for a particular category – not number of humans.

From that sense I guess Envato could’t manage the finance / economy of review process. If you guys set prices like $2 per item, that not only kills the author’s work values but your own ability to manage things consistently; competitive yet suicidal. Just my 2 dollars.

9 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mikhailmorosin says

250 vector icons – Submitted 6 days ago – 71%. 100 vector document icons – Submitted 2 days ago – 39%

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Colombia
+1 more
GunzKingzArt says

21 days – 98% in Flyer > Restaurants

1844 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Quite annoying to see the home page flooded with vectors. I would like to live in the old days again.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi guys,

I understand your frustration about the queue delays. I just want to assure you that we are aware of these issues and are working hard to resolve them. There is a post on its way with all the details about the situation and what we are doing to fix it. I’ll make sure I link to it here when it goes up. Until then, I want to thank you for your patience and ask you to please try to be patient a little while longer. Thanks everyone. :)

925 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

Thanks Carmen. It makes a huge difference to morale and confidence to get regular contact from the Staff in this kind of situation.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Thanks Carmen. It makes a huge difference to morale and confidence to get regular contact from the Staff in this kind of situation.
+1, absolutely. I am waiting for that Post (yes with capital) until, im going to buy some Chinese ink and paper on the local market.
844 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

Hi guys, I understand your frustration about the queue delays. I just want to assure you that we are aware of these issues and are working hard to resolve them. There is a post on its way with all the details about the situation and what we are doing to fix it. I’ll make sure I link to it here when it goes up. Until then, I want to thank you for your patience and ask you to please try to be patient a little while longer. Thanks everyone. :)

Honetly, I cannot believe that if Envato were really working hard to fix this they haven’t managed to do so in 4 months. Really, what does that say about Envato?

I would much prefer to hear the truth in that: “Guys, it’s simply not s priority. We want masses of vectors to compete with other stock sites and it’s not ecnomically viable to hire more staff. This is a management decisions and that’s how it is”

We may agree or not, but at least we get the truth.

Saying that Envato is working hard to resolve this but haven’t managed in 4 months is saying that Envato is incompetent – we all know this is not true.

I don’t buy it.

And your message doesn’t say anything more than any other message we0ve heard over the last 4 months – it says nothing. It’s what I used to say when I couldn’t deliver in highschool: “Honestly, I’m really trying …” – No I wasn’t….

I would much prefer just the honest hard truth rather than an empty couple of lines.

Cheers

Chris

2 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Montenegro
+1 more
Looca says

My items are waiting for a review 20 days exactly. The progress bar is moving from 96 to 98 for the last 3 days. A trifold brochure and some business cards. This is my first upload for graphicriver and I had (read: HAD) so much energy and enthusiasm for creating and selling… but considering what you say here on the forums, waiting is not going to change any time soon. I probably won’t upload any more because I’m really tired of waiting for such a trivial thing as a review.

by
by
by
by
by
by