192 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

In my eyes are there is allmost no movement in the last past 3 days at the homepage for print templates. Or am I wrong?

You are right, I was also tracking that category and I see no new items for the past 3+ days now.

149 posts
  • Located in Germany
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
Sealord says

I’ve been watching flyers, there have been 10-15 new ones in past 3 days.
Maybe they are uploaded for review in last December :D
7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Colombia
+1 more
GunzKingzArt says

22 days – 98% in Flyer > Restaurants

155 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
Depmod says

Why any statement is published for the queue delay ?

1252 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Why any statement is published for the queue delay ?

Why not?

2 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
vlmr says

In my eyes are there is allmost no movement in the last past 3 days at the homepage for print templates. Or am I wrong?
You are right, I was also tracking that category and I see no new items for the past 3+ days now.

there are just trifold flyers, i have seen.. Im also waiting 21 days… seems there is no end for this situation…. :(

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

i think one of the hardest things for an author to deal with aside from the long wait time for review is the idea the opportunity cost vested in time spent on a design only to have it hard rejected 20 days later, so the 20 days your design spent in review you worked on other designs perhaps making the same mistake as the eventual hard rejected design and so the heart breaks continue as the items in queue get rejected. even if you were to get soft rejected, lets say its a holiday specific flyer, by time corrections are made its possible the holiday will have passed and unless the flyer theme can be applied to another event or theme party someone wants to throw, the chances of it selling post holiday is not as great.

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

FCasals04 has similar point of view like mine. I dont flood items here. I working on an item 1week or 2 weeks sometimes more. And its not only the design but the idea, research etc… When i upload it, i want to see the first week reaction, the answer of the market. Thats also define my following step to next projects. This kind of reaction time, only works for flooding. But not with mine strategy before. Anyway, im waiting for the Post from Envato

1252 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

If you are looking for a unique and beautiful vector clock or a lovely rose with message… check the latest approved vector items :) I’m curious who buy that clock and why…

1373 posts
+5 more
dekurvajo says

If you are looking for a unique and beautiful vector clock or a lovely rose with message… check the latest approved items :) I’m curious who buy that clock and why…

This is not criticism. This is a kick. Im not sure this would be appropriate manner here on the forum especially on this thread. Moreover those simple and easy artwork also has their own room here, just i am not sure if it should happen in this way how Envato managed this . Same problem with the logos. I also dont see, what is the extra benefit for a buyer, to buy those vectors here and not from “those” vector stock sites. Those, who had 1000x more effective searching engines, with perspicuity in the results. Only because the price? Is the Photodune was not enough lesson for that the cheap price itself not everything?

by
by
by
by
by
by