54 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Shelby67 says

3 weeks for review and still running, it’s to long. Actually how many review staff that graphicriver still needs? The team is still not enough?

hope this problem finished

1373 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.

28 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
Kipet says

Got 2% today after 2 days of being stuck on 90% (submitted 20 days ago) in business cards… I’m kinda happy :D

107 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • China
henryhu says

Hi everybody, I just wanna ask if this is the same for all of you guys: The bar grows relatively faster at first, especially when it is below 90%. And as soon as it passes 90%, it’s like that it will stuck there FOREVER. And that’s how you’re gonna wait till the 20th day…... It may only take a day to grow from 10% to 20%, but a year from 93% to 94%...

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Hi everybody, I just wanna ask if this is the same for all of you guys: The bar grows relatively faster at first, especially when it is below 90%. And as soon as it passes 90%, it’s like that it will stuck there FOREVER. And that’s how you’re gonna wait till the 20th day…... It may only take a day to grow from 10% to 20%, but a year from 93% to 94%...
Seems like kinda psychological trick.
5766 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

The progress bar became useless from the days when they stopped showing total submissions and current position. So anything we see on progress bar doesn’t necessarily mean reflection of current status. The only thing that is real is the email we get with the message “approved” or “rejected”.

1731 posts
  • Exclusive Author
gbs says

5 minutes ago i uploaded a pack in the icons category , and already is loaded 80%. Why? Also 15 minutes ago i uploaded another pack in web elements category and is only 1%. What is the explanation? Thanks

What if you get to 80% after 5 mins, but stuck in 80% for almost 2 weeks, and it only gets 100% after 22 days? :D

Just kidding :D Everything can happen.

103 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

21 Days not even close pathetic

693 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
snkart says

The progress bar became useless from the days when they stopped showing total submissions and current position. So anything we see on progress bar doesn’t necessarily mean reflection of current status. The only thing that is real is the email we get with the message “approved” or “rejected”.

It would be a good idea to make the progress bar like that…this way you can expect the reviewing finishing date.

+1

846 posts
  • Malaysia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
kaixer says

It would be a good idea to make the progress bar like that…this way you can expect the reviewing finishing date.

+1

That was 2 years ago if I’m not mistaken we can see how many files submitted to review.

by
by
by
by
by
by