1373 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
dekurvajo
says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.

40 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
+1 more
Kipet
says

Got 2% today after 2 days of being stuck on 90% (submitted 20 days ago) in business cards… I’m kinda happy :D

108 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
henryhu
says

Hi everybody, I just wanna ask if this is the same for all of you guys: The bar grows relatively faster at first, especially when it is below 90%. And as soon as it passes 90%, it’s like that it will stuck there FOREVER. And that’s how you’re gonna wait till the 20th day…... It may only take a day to grow from 10% to 20%, but a year from 93% to 94%...

1373 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
dekurvajo
says

Hi everybody, I just wanna ask if this is the same for all of you guys: The bar grows relatively faster at first, especially when it is below 90%. And as soon as it passes 90%, it’s like that it will stuck there FOREVER. And that’s how you’re gonna wait till the 20th day…... It may only take a day to grow from 10% to 20%, but a year from 93% to 94%...
Seems like kinda psychological trick.
6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

The progress bar became useless from the days when they stopped showing total submissions and current position. So anything we see on progress bar doesn’t necessarily mean reflection of current status. The only thing that is real is the email we get with the message “approved” or “rejected”.

1766 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
gbs
says

5 minutes ago i uploaded a pack in the icons category , and already is loaded 80%. Why? Also 15 minutes ago i uploaded another pack in web elements category and is only 1%. What is the explanation? Thanks

What if you get to 80% after 5 mins, but stuck in 80% for almost 2 weeks, and it only gets 100% after 22 days? :D

Just kidding :D Everything can happen.

107 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 5
  • Elite Author
+4 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA
says

21 Days not even close pathetic

789 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
snkart
says

The progress bar became useless from the days when they stopped showing total submissions and current position. So anything we see on progress bar doesn’t necessarily mean reflection of current status. The only thing that is real is the email we get with the message “approved” or “rejected”.

It would be a good idea to make the progress bar like that…this way you can expect the reviewing finishing date.

+1

847 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+4 more
kaixer
says

It would be a good idea to make the progress bar like that…this way you can expect the reviewing finishing date.

+1

That was 2 years ago if I’m not mistaken we can see how many files submitted to review.

383 posts Definitely Progressing
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+6 more
saptarang
says

2 days & progress bar moved by only 5% :ohrly:

by
by
by