• Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
enFusionThemes says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.

Yeah, I hope its not something like “We are closing the tuts+ Markatplace” a few days ago.

41 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
CreativB says

How much longer I gotta wait???? I’m losing hope and motivation. What’s the hold up??

128 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
osky says

1 months for a flyer ,,, for a simple flyer,,,

316 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
xnorpix says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.
Yeah, I hope its not something like “We are closing the tuts+ Markatplace” a few days ago.
oh man, im scared :(
962 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
Alexlasek says

I am sure, it`s a chance for us :)
Closing one market, there is an opportunity, that they open another one with vector files …. hopefully

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

I am sure, it`s a chance for us :)
Closing one market, there is an opportunity, that they open another one with vector files …. hopefully

I don’t think so but maybe (and i hope) i’m wrong. They could have do this with the logo long time ago but it never happened. They could put more attention on the add-on and the templates category but it’s also never happened. They opened numerous new category and none of them brought the promises. Somebody told here on the forum before =i try to quote him= they are gambling. And i have to say it seems like to me that as well. It’s really hard to follow their logic, and when an issue like THIS happening i also have to say nothing else can prove better something is goes very wrong behind the scenes. Maybe it’s does not makes me popular but i dont care. Facts are facts.

139 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Viral-Legacy says

I got a Saint Patrick’s theme flyer in queue (im sure a lot of people do) and its at 47% (11 days). If I do the math, this design should get staff reviewed in days 22, 23, or 24. If it gets accepted without corrections even after 22 days it will be March 29th. If it is soft rejected, then add a day or two. Hard rejects then all is lost. Regardless, the holiday will have passed and the chances of it selling as well as I hoped have diminished. Pure sadness.

315 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Denmark
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+2 more
brandtz says

Dear envato,

I can understand on this huge post in the forum that there is an urgent need for more manpower.

I offer my manpower as a reviewer.

Current location: Europe / Scandinavia.

Current job: Self-employed graphic designer.

Give me a “rapid” course and get a stable manpower and cover a time zone into which are currently not covered very well!

Waiting patiently for your hopefully welcoming response!

brandtz//

155 posts
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
FlatlineRo says

They are planning something, how hard do you think it would have to be to train a reviewer…the skill and knowledge is there to begin with, you will have to teach him how to insert approved items/preview images and minor things…a uber quick fix would have been to negotiate a deal with elite authors to review items in their category of choice…for every reviewed item, approved or rejected you get a 100% profit on your next sale….the situation is grim and I for one have stopped uploading, but for every “me there’s a guy in the vector department who uploads 90 friking files in 2 days…some may say good for him but this is utter bs and you know it.

by
by
by
by
by
by