2 days & progress bar moved by only 5% :ohrly:

177 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.

Yeah, I hope its not something like “We are closing the tuts+ Markatplace” a few days ago.

42 posts HumbleBee
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
CreativB says

How much longer I gotta wait???? I’m losing hope and motivation. What’s the hold up??

144 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
osky says

1 months for a flyer ,,, for a simple flyer,,,

366 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

Comments are Disappeared????? -No, its my mistake. So There was a comment from Carmen just yesterday. She said there will be a Post coming regarding this whole situation. I am just wondering how many days we have to wait for that post, and what going to tell us, (i mean worthwhile) after 5 months.
Yeah, I hope its not something like “We are closing the tuts+ Markatplace” a few days ago.
oh man, im scared :(
1051 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

I am sure, it`s a chance for us :)
Closing one market, there is an opportunity, that they open another one with vector files …. hopefully

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I am sure, it`s a chance for us :)
Closing one market, there is an opportunity, that they open another one with vector files …. hopefully

I don’t think so but maybe (and i hope) i’m wrong. They could have do this with the logo long time ago but it never happened. They could put more attention on the add-on and the templates category but it’s also never happened. They opened numerous new category and none of them brought the promises. Somebody told here on the forum before =i try to quote him= they are gambling. And i have to say it seems like to me that as well. It’s really hard to follow their logic, and when an issue like THIS happening i also have to say nothing else can prove better something is goes very wrong behind the scenes. Maybe it’s does not makes me popular but i dont care. Facts are facts.

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

I got a Saint Patrick’s theme flyer in queue (im sure a lot of people do) and its at 47% (11 days). If I do the math, this design should get staff reviewed in days 22, 23, or 24. If it gets accepted without corrections even after 22 days it will be March 29th. If it is soft rejected, then add a day or two. Hard rejects then all is lost. Regardless, the holiday will have passed and the chances of it selling as well as I hoped have diminished. Pure sadness.

315 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
brandtz says

Dear envato,

I can understand on this huge post in the forum that there is an urgent need for more manpower.

I offer my manpower as a reviewer.

Current location: Europe / Scandinavia.

Current job: Self-employed graphic designer.

Give me a “rapid” course and get a stable manpower and cover a time zone into which are currently not covered very well!

Waiting patiently for your hopefully welcoming response!

brandtz//

189 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FlatlineRo says

They are planning something, how hard do you think it would have to be to train a reviewer…the skill and knowledge is there to begin with, you will have to teach him how to insert approved items/preview images and minor things…a uber quick fix would have been to negotiate a deal with elite authors to review items in their category of choice…for every reviewed item, approved or rejected you get a 100% profit on your next sale….the situation is grim and I for one have stopped uploading, but for every “me there’s a guy in the vector department who uploads 90 friking files in 2 days…some may say good for him but this is utter bs and you know it.

by
by
by
by
by
by