2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
canha42 says

Recently I’ve found that one of my items has been sold once and is already available as a free download on a website dedicated to distributing Graphicriver files without anyones consent.

My item has only one sale and has been posted to this site (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the link, so I won’t until required). Is there anyway the GR team can do something about this, like maybe banning the GR user for illegal sharing?

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mihaimcm says

Um yeah the staff will ban the user if you have prof ,and this is not a thing that is happening for some days ,is the type of thing that happens from the beginning of time XD An other job that the author has to do is find and stop the distribution of his works all over the net,there is a site tineye ,you upload a picture(preview image of the product) and the site finds other sites that have the image,that is a way to find other posts with your products on the net but it caynda suks,tineye, a lot of times it says “0 search results”... Well just letting you know of some things… Send me a link with the site that has your work ,wana chek it out to make shure I dont have some products there XD.

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says

Please contact Support – http://support.envato.com

It’s very difficult to prove, even if there is only one sale, that the buyer was the one who uploaded the file. Thanks!

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
canha42 says

Thanks KingDog. Will do!

by
by
by