2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
I REALLY want a tablet… for artsy photoshop painting type stuff. I think the mouse is fine for web design though.

Well buy one ;)

217 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CreativeStable says
I REALLY want a tablet… for artsy photoshop painting type stuff. I think the mouse is fine for web design though.
Well buy one ;)

I have higher priorities on my wishlist unfortunately :P It goes: new car, saddle, mac book pro, tablet :P Maybe I will ask santa for one ;)

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says
Just curious: do you guys (designers) use a graphic tablet for your designs? or is the mouse enough. I’m thinking of buying one but i need to be sure this is a smart investment.

I own a graphic tablet, but I only use it for drawing/digital painting/photo retouching. I don’t use it for web design though, as I find the mouse is more than capable :)

Graphic tablets are great though, so if you find you do need more control, I would recommend you get one (doesn’t have to be the fanciest, most expensive one!)

Hope that helps!

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Well buy one ;)
I have higher priorities on my wishlist unfortunately :P It goes: new car, saddle, mac book pro, tablet :P Maybe I will ask santa for one ;)

LOL

You can ask him that but you know only nice childeren will get something from santa ;)

So i will get nothing this year…................:D

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Just curious: do you guys (designers) use a graphic tablet for your designs? or is the mouse enough. I’m thinking of buying one but i need to be sure this is a smart investment.

I own a graphic tablet, but I only use it for drawing/digital painting/photo retouching. I don’t use it for web design though, as I find the mouse is more than capable :)

Graphic tablets are great though, so if you find you do need more control, I would recommend you get one (doesn’t have to be the fanciest, most expensive one!)

Hope that helps!

I use the tablet more for designing, when i am coding i use the mouse more.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

Myself I own a Wacom Bamboo (wacom is way to go for tablets), and I think it speeds up workflow quite a lot for me.

One thing though, without a steady hand, it can be hard to be pixel perfect on such a small area.

146 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
0703 says

i got a bamboo for drawings and i used it 2 times. i was playing alot of shooter games and its hard for me to stop using mouse+keyboard. maybe its easier to cutout some hairs or drawing doodles with this pen, but i rather draw on paper and scan it into photoshop or whatever for further use. my students and friends, those who are creative, tell me the same, that they have to see what they are drawing ( like on paper ) instead of always looking on the screen without having the feel and control of this “real-drawing”

92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Toushi says

I was using a bamboo for awhile. I loved using it for web design. It is just a lot more intuitive than a mouse. It was great it fit in my laptop bag nicely and I could take it everywhere. But I lost the pen awhile ago so now I can’t use it.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says
I was using a bamboo for awhile. I loved using it for web design. It is just a lot more intuitive than a mouse. It was great it fit in my laptop bag nicely and I could take it everywhere. But I lost the pen awhile ago so now I can’t use it.

You can buy a new pen?

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Myself I own a Wacom Bamboo (wacom is way to go for tablets), and I think it speeds up workflow quite a lot for me. One thing though, without a steady hand, it can be hard to be pixel perfect on such a small area.

Thats very true but for that kind of things i go back to the mouse ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by