75 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
UnknownDepths says

I’m submitting these to Graphic River right after posting this! I’m also going to link them to this thread to let the reviewers see what others have to say about all of these designs; in hopes that it aids in making a more sound decision about their approval…

THE PLAN:

Promote and sell products on the Graphic River market place by using other, directly related products, that can be used hand in hand with an overall promotion. The flyer sells the facebook timeline cover image, and the other vector mascots; and vice-versa. Pretty clever, but I’ll have to see whether or not everything gets approved?

What are your thoughts?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3188 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

For me the mascot guy is the strongest part, looks great. The flyer is quite nice but maybe a bit “busy” looking. Also I don’t know what the yellow triangles are about, they look a bit like British road signs. Overall looks like a pretty well thought out project, I would guess might take some tweaking to get all of it approved. “Pretty clever” indeed. :D Good luck!

75 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
UnknownDepths says

Toivo,

Hmm… “A little busy” aye… Interesting. Maybe a little busy for the tastes of people at envato? It seems there area preferred styles of design here. But I wonder what would happen if more different styles of design were accepted at Graphic River. It may open up even more purchasers to their marketplace.

I’ve been getting input from a number of people. I’m just going to see how much it all says about these particular pieces of design.

Thanks for the good luck!

- Nun Kwon Dethsp

3188 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Well remember I don’t work for Envato, so I’m just offering my opinions, which may be wrong. :) I think it’s good work anyway.

by
by
by
by
by
by