99 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

Thanks for the app, looks good! Did anybody told you before, that PUSH is missing? ;-) Seriously, my question is: How long does it really take to collect data for the market statistics? I use the app for at least 4 days now but all I can see is the message “This chart needs at least 48 hours to collect data from the marketplace. Please check back later!”

Nope, first time I hear about that ^^

About the market stats, that’s the first time I hear this complaint. I have tested this over and over and I’m pretty confident that it should be working. I can think of a few reasons why it won’t display stats. For example if you used the app without an internet connection? Or if you quit the app too quickly, without letting it fetch all the data?

Ok, so I need an internet connection for that?? I thought I can insert all my data by using the great envato-to-brain-to-phone function I’ve developed lately. :-D

Ok let me run the app for several minutes now…
Just give it some time, I know it works :P

So I waited half an hour now but it does NOT work. :-( Any other suggestions?

226 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

The app refreshes the marketplace data every 24 hours. Just make sure you open it at least once per day and the data will appear, be sure :)

99 posts
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

The app refreshes the marketplace data every 24 hours. Just make sure you open it at least once per day and the data will appear, be sure :)

Oh dear, I’ve opened it at least ten times per day…. I’ll give it a last chance tomorrow and after that I will implement my envato-to-brain-to…. ;-)

99 posts
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

Next day – no luck. Still doesn’t show me the market statistics. :-( Any other suggestions?

226 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

Next day – no luck. Still doesn’t show me the market statistics. :-( Any other suggestions?

I really can’t say anything else unless I have your phone and see what went wrong. Like I said, I have tested this myself along with more than 30 beta testers, no such bug has been reported so far. Give it some more time, stats will appear ;)

11 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+6 more
Orange_Box says

I got it. I love it. :) I think I can now uninstall my old app. Good work Nikolay, thank you!

99 posts
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

I really can’t say anything else unless I have your phone and see what went wrong. Like I said, I have tested this myself along with more than 30 beta testers, no such bug has been reported so far. Give it some more time, stats will appear ;)

No they don’t. Waiting more than one week now. Opened a support ticket, asked if anything isn’t right with my envato account or the api key(s). Waiting for response now.

32 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
InfinityCode says

I bought it and I love it. I think I can now uninstall my other Envato marketplace app. Good work Nikolay, brilliant! You deserve a medal! ;)

68 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SmoothThemes says

Just bought this app, enter username and API key, then the app auto close( I’m using iPad 4 ). Trying to open this app again, it loaded for 2 second with green background and auto close.

Does anyone have same issue ?

115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Aether-Themes says

Great! Just what I was looking for. It works perfectly, the only thing I don’t like is the icon tbh :)

by
by
by
by
by
by