128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
caneration says

We (android users) also want GreenPaw! :)

418 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
gljivec says

I also bought the app and love it so far. I agree with am_themes though and would very much like to see the push notifications in the future releases :).

115 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Aether-Themes says

I love the app, but the problem is I had it for a week now and the marketplace statistics graph won’t load still. It says it needs at least 48 hours etc. – kinnda disappointing :(

63 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
sanisoft says

Just purchased the app! Very disappointed! It just crashes on startup… The first time I started it said loading statements for a while and after that it crashed never to start again :(

63 posts
+3 more
sanisoft says

Just bought this app, enter username and API key, then the app auto close( I’m using iPad 4 ). Trying to open this app again, it loaded for 2 second with green background and auto close. Does anyone have same issue ?
I have the exact same issue! Wish I had read your comment before purchase. I have the New iPad 2 as well
226 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
nickys says

Just bought this app, enter username and API key, then the app auto close( I’m using iPad 4 ). Trying to open this app again, it loaded for 2 second with green background and auto close. Does anyone have same issue ?
I have the exact same issue! Wish I had read your comment before purchase. I have the New iPad 2 as well

Hi, sorry that you are both having issues, it’s very hard to diagnose these things. There are a couple of issues that some people are experiencing, but I just can’t get the app to crash on my end, so I still can’t find out what is going on :(

The best thing I would recommend is deleting the app and reinstalling it. Delete it first, that’s very important. Also, make sure that your internet connection is okay when you launch the app for the first time. It shouldn’t be an issue, but just in case.

63 posts
+3 more
sanisoft says

Deleting and reinstalling – No that did not help either!

291 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LunarDesigns says

P.S. I will appreciate it if this topic gets moved to the All Marketplaces section, I didn’t realize that I posted it on CodeCanyon only .
Also I would love to test it, I’ve got an iOS device. Too bad if it won’t have push notifications, I am wondering why does it costs? When I wrote my Windows Phone application I mimic the Push Notifications by creating a background agent that checked the current balanced (saved when the app was first opened) vs. the one from the API request, if there was difference between them, I’ve sent the notification. Not sure about iOS tho, but I am more than sure that you can run background agents while the app is closed. The app seems to be fine, please consider push notifications, I was about to make my own iOS app for Envato, but since you do a great job I’ll wait to see what you will bring, my e-mail is pricop2008@yahoo.com – thank you.

It’s not the same on iOS, you can’t have any background agents running. The way push notifications work is you setup your own server, get a certificate from Apple, do your thing on your server (check for updates, new sales, etc etc) and when you want to send a notification, you send it to Apple’s servers instead, and they send it to the actual device. And you will cry when you see your bandwidth bill :)

Edit: don’t get me wrong, I would love to have that feature, it just costs too much at this point :)

That’s why I love android , and I will definitely want an android version of your app :D

121 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Rameau says

Too bad, I recently switched to Android, can’t get that app anymore… Maybe later.. when I get myself an iPhone 10 :P

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
366 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
SnoopyIndustries says

You REALLY need to implement an item review status bar as well mate. This is one of the huge things missing from this app. And as earlier stated, the notification of course.

by
by
by
by
by
by