235 posts themesdepot.org
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemesDepot says

Just sent invites to ThemesDepot and Nevide :) The feedback so far has been great, thank you all for trying out the app!

Thank you, i’ve loggedin with my ipad mini and seems there’s no app available? Have you released a build just for ipad ?

33 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
Mikas says

Love the idea, not so much the 1.99$ price…

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

Love the idea, not so much the 1.99$ price…

Do you have an idea how much work it is to develop an app? Any you get it for less then a price of a beer.

I would pay even more than 1,99$

just my cents :)

226 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

Just sent invites to ThemesDepot and Nevide :) The feedback so far has been great, thank you all for trying out the app!
Thank you, i’ve loggedin with my ipad mini and seems there’s no app available? Have you released a build just for ipad ?

Thanks to Apple, I need to release a new build each time I add a beta tester / device to the team. I’m sending invitations constantly and will submit the new build tonight :)

235 posts themesdepot.org
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemesDepot says

Thanks to Apple, I need to release a new build each time I add a beta tester / device to the team. I’m sending invitations constantly and will submit the new build tonight :)

Oh ok i see thank you :)

3687 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Joost Envato team says

I’d love to test the app for you as well :) I’ve sent you an email.

226 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

The app is on it’s way to the App Store! More reviewers there :D

The feedback so far has been great, there have been no reports of anything broken and I feel the time is right for release. A big thanks to all beta testers!

2024 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
revaxarts says

The app is on it’s way to the App Store! More reviewers there :D The feedback so far has been great, there have been no reports of anything broken and I feel the time is right for release. A big thanks to all beta testers!

Cool! purchase it instantly!

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

Looks really good. Is it out yet?

Are you still taking beta testers? I’d like to sign up!

226 posts
+7 more
nickys says

Looks really good. Is it out yet? Are you still taking beta testers? I’d like to sign up!

I submitted it to the App Store a week ago, it should be out really soon! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by