748 posts kontramax.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

The app currently doesn’t support push notifocations

AGAIN????? :shocked: Very sad, so useful and so useless! Few years looking ideal simple phone app.. but only compromisses.. So authors, thats true, if you need something perfect – do it yourself.

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

Nice app. I like the clean interface. I see a strange problem In the comments, I see HTML encoding instead of the right characters, for, say ‘

226 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

The app currently doesn’t support push notifocations
AGAIN????? :shocked: Very sad, so useful and so useless! Few years looking ideal simple phone app.. but only compromisses.. So authors, thats true, if you need something perfect – do it yourself.

I appreciate your feedback and I understand why push is the most wanted feature. I would love to implement it and use it myself as an author, but the initial and monthly cost for running the service is something that I can’t overlook. That’s why most apps which started with this feature don’t have it anymore – it’s just too expensive.

338 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
vaynah says

Is it still possible to get onto the beta?

748 posts kontramax.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

...it’s just too expensive..
Thanks for clarifications, I very hope that sometime app will can to pay off all the necessary and also profit to author. I ready to buy such apps for $20 or more.. A pity that envato don’t want to participate in creating and financing 1 simple and universal app for all of 2 500 000 us, sorry my eng.
3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Hm. I don’t have any idea about how this apps work and push notifications requiring a cost. What that service cost mean?

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says
It will notify you for new sales, comments, changes in rating and will show you interesting stats, including stats about the whole marketplace!

I understand why it doesn’t have push notification, but the description might be misleading. BTW, what’s the monthly cost of having this feature? Except this the app is superb and the rest of features makes it worth to buy. Good job!

748 posts kontramax.com
+15 more
Kontramax says

...Except this the app is superb and the rest of features makes it worth to buy. Good job!
+1
226 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nickys says

It will notify you for new sales, comments, changes in rating and will show you interesting stats, including stats about the whole marketplace!
I understand why it doesn’t have push notification, but the description might be misleading. BTW, what’s the monthly cost of having this feature? Except this the app is superb and the rest of features makes it worth to buy. Good job!

I explained more about the cost here: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/greenpaw-app-looking-for-beta-testers/91526?page=4

973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

I may be able to provide push notification for free, or at least for a very low price, but it depends on how many users you have.

by
by
by
by
by
by