Greetings everyone, new person here. How can I go about finding a webdesigner to customize a template?

14 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
koloa says

Hi, I am looking for a nice, clean, template for my cooking/recipe site and need someone to customize it. I would like something minimalistic, neutral in colors, and easy to understand; similar to designs like vimeo, digg, flickr, facebook, etc…I am no designer so its difficult for me to explain such things. Even this forum is nice and pleasing to the eye! Is anyone interested? I have created sample mockups to help. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!

128 posts
  • Belgium
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
GeertDD says

I’d say browse through the ThemeForest templates. Find a few you like. Check the author’s profile to see whether they’re available for freelance work, then contact them. :-)

14 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
koloa says
I’d say browse through the ThemeForest templates. Find a few you like. Check the author’s profile to see whether they’re available for freelance work, then contact them. :-)

Hi Thanks for the tip. Quick question, I found this site through opensourcetemplates and there is a link to another site that converts picture files to html/css. Could I also find someone here that can create me a site in picture format (i.e…png), and then take those files and send it to the other service and get a nice template made?

by
by
by
by
by
by