2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tarek2010 says

Hi, I have researched a lot about groupon clone theme, But I did not find anything. like this site : http://www.groupon.com/

Is there one can show me theme like this? and why there is not theme for groupon clone in themeforest? thank you

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

There is not one. Cloning sites is frowned upon for obvious reasons and in this case the site does not meet envato’s requirements on features etc as it is plus requires a substantially more complex backend than it may appear.

There are several good coupon and marketplace themes that could potentially be adapted by the right developer but would still require custom work

1525 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

It amazes me when people see this kind of sites and presume they can build it with a theme and become huge… its like saying why don’t you have a clone of facebook I would buy it and earn billions of it with investment of 60$ :)

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
goofydadog says

It amazes me when people see this kind of sites and presume they can build it with a theme and become huge… its like saying why don’t you have a clone of facebook I would buy it and earn billions of it with investment of 60$ :)

@Anps Actually you can buy similar themes to groupon. (There are some good plugins too) I have not found any on themeforest though. I have used one successfully for a client in a very niche market. You do not know why the op needs it, not always is it for a outrageous idea like competing with the market leader.

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tarek2010 says

Hi goofydadog, you can tell me what plugin ? i need wordpress theme croupon clone . is there plugin for daily deal ?

592 posts Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
plusquare says

I need an exact copy of an Ipad so I can get rich xD

Don’t violate copyrights, so don’t ask things like, “I want an exact copy of..”

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
goofydadog says

There are loads of daily deal plugins out there. Do a quick search on google. I don’t think I can stick a link to a non Envato site on here.

by
by
by
by
by
by