1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
corpgirl says

I am new to the site and somewhat technically challenged so I first must say my apologies.

I need to find a few templates for a ‘growth’ website. Meaning one that will start out very basic- about us, products, etc. that can grow with the company.

I am specifically looking for templates that are designed for drop-downs in multiple areas without limits. For example on the nav bar it would say Products which when clicked on/hovered over it would display a drop-down of Product A, B and C. THEN by clicking or hovering over say Product A, it would also list more drop-downs.

Thanks in advance!

2213 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
crozer says
I am new to the site and somewhat technically challenged so I first must say my apologies.

I need to find a few templates for a ‘growth’ website. Meaning one that will start out very basic- about us, products, etc. that can grow with the company.

I am specifically looking for templates that are designed for drop-downs in multiple areas without limits. For example on the nav bar it would say Products which when clicked on/hovered over it would display a drop-down of Product A, B and C. THEN by clicking or hovering over say Product A, it would also list more drop-downs.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t think you will find a website-template that will ‘build on its own’.
In any case, I’d offer you my services as a web developer and designer, in which case I would host, design and create your website with its main features at the beginning (about us, products, etc) and code up some drop-downs from your navigation bar.

As I’d be your adviser and web developer, I’d be in touch for further additions to the website as it ‘growths’. That I can offer you.

If you’re interested, just write me an e-mail at chrishonninger@gmail.com
You can also check my site.

by
by
by
by
by
by