• Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says
But I still can’t wait to get my hands on “Liberty City” :)
I fell ya…
I want to test the pedestrians rag-dolls versus a rocket launcher :D :)

412 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
AlexH says

fags, cigarettes hehe

BTW , don’t be offended that I actually dared to use the word “fag”.

732 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
URanimEnigma says

Are you saying that to me cus I’ve got a pink dog as my avatar? I only made that becuase it looks funny. I don’t mind the word fag, But I aint no cigarette. LOL

Wait, does that sound wierd to you? Whatever. I don’t care about violence in videogames. I play pretty violent video games too. WIth demons and ghosts and swords and guns and monsters and magic. Cool stuff. But I can’t cast magic so the influence wears off when I turn the console off.

Peace.

412 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
AlexH says
Are you saying that to me cus I’ve got a pink dog as my avatar? I only made that becuase it looks funny. I don’t mind the word fag, But I aint no cigarette. LOL

Now don’t get me wrong, I never meant to call any of you guys fags,

The point is; I was kind of frustrated because a bunch of politicians here in the Netherlands are going to debate about morals and what not and videogames. Holland now follows the rules of PEGI , but that could be over in a pinch.

Over worried moms and teachers never rest. I got a lecture from music teacher a couple of years back, but he thought the main character of GTA to be named “Underground Gangster”. He didn’t even check his sources before he started ranting.

And that lawyer from america , I thought he was called something like “Thomas” or something. He has made it his personal goal to ban every violent game there is. Those people are the fags that I spoke of. Not the innocent guys expressing their opinion about games in a better way than myself i must say in this thread.

No definitive link has ever been discovered showing violent video games cause violent behavior. Even so, thousands of law-enforcement officers on our streets are being told otherwise.

So not all the people who think different, no I have some respect for you, but people like described above.

But if you do still feel offended by my previous post, go smoke some fags, it will help you to relax.

Finally, I don’t have anything against gay people. I didn’t think that the term “fag” was still associated with homosexuality.

Much love

732 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
URanimEnigma says

But if you do still feel offended by my previous post, go smoke some fags, it will help you to relax.

Finally, I don’t have anything against gay people. I didn’t think that the term “fag” was still associated with homosexuality.

Much love

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! Man that’s crazy.

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Was going to buy it tonight but I had a business trip today and had to wake up at 4am this morning…no sleep last night, and I didnt want to buy it and not play it, since I’m passing out early tonight, I will have to wait till tomorrow to get it.

2309 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
theflyingtinman says
The point is; I was kind of frustrated because a bunch of politicians here in the Netherlands are going to debate about morals and what not and videogames. ...

I hear you. I happen to believe – based on personal experience – that simulations (including video games) can have at least a short to medium term effect on behavior outside the simulation in some people. But I absolutely don’t advocate government control of video game content. There are plenty of far more dangerous and society-destroying nasty products out there which governments are quite happy to allow (and from many of them collect huge taxes) such as alcohol, cigarettes, broccoli, etc. I’m not saying they should be banned either (except broccoli), just pointing out government hypocrisy.

No definitive link has ever been discovered showing violent video games cause violent behavior. Even so, thousands of law-enforcement officers on our streets are being told otherwise.

There are plenty of lies on both sides. This is just one example of a lie from “our” side.

No one has implied in this thread that you intended to associate “fag” with homosexuality (until you mentioned it just now). I just inferred you meant is as a general disparaging insult, carefully crafted to incite anger in your opponents, as emotional responses are much easier to rebut than intellectual ones. :)

905 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
unchartedrealms says

I heard al Queda trains on call of duty. I love that game

by
by
by
by
by
by