26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
webgurus says

Hey there fellow TF authors!

I’m looking for some great designers and coders on this market place to do some good for the world and write some nice blog posts on my design blog: http://www.webgurusdesignblog.com/.

Any contributions are welcome, sadly I can’t pay for them right now, because of the Economical crisis, but I promise to reward the author of the most buzz-making post with $50. It is not a big sum, but I can only afford this much.

Please send me an e-mail via my author page with a draft of your post and an author bio (several sentences about you).

Thank you in advance and I’m waiting to see who’s worth to be payed! :)

2457 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Nice blog you’ve got there :) Added to bookmarks, will be sure to revisit.

I’m not good at writing, but I’ll definitely keep an eye on your blog :)

960 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

You might want to post areas you are looking for articles on, your websites visitor numbers and crucially the difference between someone chooseing to write for you and not Nettuts which is paid and has a massive audience :P. Nice site too by the way!

26 posts
+4 more
webgurus says

Hey Jeff!

Thank you for pointing that out.

My website visitors are pretty low for now between 200-300/day with 600-700 pageviews.

I would like people to write some tutorials, reviews or even about wordpress hacks.

I can’t convince people to write tutorials for me instead of NetTuts, but I can really try to get at least 2-3 post from some great designers and pay $50 for 1 post.

Thanks!

960 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
jeffeatworld says

Sometimes when Nettuts rejects a tutorial I put it up on my own site www.jeffadams.co.uk – I have one on there for PHP /JQuery Autocomplete which was rejected solely on the grounds there were loads of dev tuts at the time.

If you want, I can give you that for your site – prob best I dig out the original HTML file so you don’t need to copy/paste lol.

73 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
illusionem says

Hi, Nice blog but the way you are asking for tutorial writing is wrong, first of all you are referencing to the good experienced writers and giving the amount to the most popular one. It will repel any writers even if they are interested. Try to post less with high quality…. and focus on one area and then expand. Hope this helps :)

26 posts
+4 more
webgurus says
Sometimes when Nettuts rejects a tutorial I put it up on my own site www.jeffadams.co.uk – I have one on there for PHP /JQuery Autocomplete which was rejected solely on the grounds there were loads of dev tuts at the time. If you want, I can give you that for your site – prob best I dig out the original HTML file so you don’t need to copy/paste lol.

Ok Jeff!

Send me an e-mail and let’s see what’s all that about.

26 posts
+4 more
webgurus says
Hi, Nice blog but the way you are asking for tutorial writing is wrong, first of all you are referencing to the good experienced writers and giving the amount to the most popular one. It will repel any writers even if they are interested. Try to post less with high quality…. and focus on one area and then expand. Hope this helps :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I thought for a moment that I was asking this the wrong way…thanks for pointing that out to me.

I hereby tell all the authors, who are even a little bit interested in writing a guest post, to write a post about WordPress or jQuery. I want to get some ideeas, that means you don’t have to be an experienced writer.

I offered the $50 reward because I think nobody would lose 3-4 hours of writing for a greater good….or maybe not?!

by
by
by
by
by
by