4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Onlyps says

Hi guys,
My template was rejected 4 times and i worked hard with great effort and time, now I’m disappointed, I don’t know why it’s rejected . The most important thing that the reviewer sometimes tell me that the template doesn’t meet our current minimum quality and onther time ask me to add more features to be unique. this is the demo: http://themes.onlyps.com/html-onlyps/ I will appreciate your assistance and suggestions. thanks

69 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SmoothThemes says

The search box look old date. Just my 2 cents words.

111 posts Norris & Tanita
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
ThemeVillage says

Onlyps, We’re right where you are at. We’re starting to think that they don’t want any more of these kinds of layouts (see my topic, the design is quite different, but the layout is very similar).

I love the swooshy animations you have in the design and if you would change the animation in the menu bar to be a bit more subtle that would be just right in my opinion. Also the icons moving on hover may also be a bit too much. The search box seems broken (the magnifier glass flies away on Chrome when you click in )

Another thing is the spacing in the slider boxes could be a bit better and I think you could do some more work on the footer, if you’re still stuck.

Best of luck to you.

2248 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

oh very nice effects :P , maybe you can center the slider caption ..

177 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
surjithctly says

i like the Portfolio slider effect dude.. But there is lack of alignment i feel.

by
by
by
by
by
by