Purchased and Installed Gymbase yesterday
The menu only works once. That is you can navigate the menu once and then the ‘buttons’ become inactivated and cannot be visited again.
Also the widgets 1/2 and the body of the page pops up into the header in front of the logo occasionally!
Also the Custom Menu Widget heading does not align with the content or custom menu
The only way I can get into a menu link working again is if I quit the browser and reload the entire website. The same thing happens however. It happens in Firefox Chrome and Safari. (not sure about internet explorer as I do not have this browser) the website is www.rangecommunitygym.com.au
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users