176 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
StudioLeBus says
Hello Video’s author ! it’s not something you find a lot here, but if you’re looking for some gypsy jazz stuff for your video, having a french atmosphere à la Woody Allen…
Look at my profile there is some real gypsy jazz songs you could use for a videohive demo :)
I feel a little bit out of the subject with these items but i’m sure they could fit well in some projects no ?
http://videohive.net/collections/2720311-jazz-gypsy-swing
Don’t hesitate to contact me, i’m pretty new here but enthousiat to collaborate… :)

Dan

53 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Visualact says

Hi StudioLebBus, Welcome to the community. I had a brief look at your music library and I really enjoyed listing to all of them. Best of luck -Yasush

176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

Hey thanks you but i think i should do more ukulele studpid stuff ( ! ), it seams this is a hit instead of my gypsy jazz… hehe..

Have funk

53 posts
+1 more
Visualact says

By saying that you are possibly “INSULTING” the rest of ENVATO authors. I suggest you reconsider your language. If you think you “haven’t” or “can’t” produce something interesting to make people to buy your product, that doesn’t make the rest of ENVATO items stupid. Spend sometimes study other successful authors and their products, hopefully you will realize the “What”,”When”,”Who” and “How”.

176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

haha ! don’t get me wrong :) i like a lot ukulele, i have one, and i play it often, but it’s just funny how popular this little simple instrument is nowdays ! With 3 chords instead of all those complicated jazz stuff ! From another point of view i could even say those complicated stupid jazz stuff, it was just my jazzistic spirit talking…

don’t take it so seriously…

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
BendixMusic says

Haha!:) Why don’t you do some insane gypsy stuff on the ukulele instead?:) I guess you’ll make it a top seller! Anyway, keep on doing your stuff, man! It sounds great!:) Ukulele or not…

53 posts
+1 more
Visualact says

Haha!:) Why don’t you do some insane gypsy stuff on the ukulele instead?:) I guess you’ll make it a top seller! Anyway, keep on doing your stuff, man! It sounds great!:) Ukulele or not…

Can’t agree more on that one. I wouldn’t change my type of work drastically just because I’m not yet selling (which Im not). I have been actively working on this market for the past 4 month.

I think there ara variety of things that couse some authors sell alot and some sell very little.

But Im sure hard work pays off. ;)

53 posts
+1 more
Visualact says

haha ! don’t get me wrong :) i like a lot ukulele, i have one, and i play it often, but it’s just funny how popular this little simple instrument is nowdays ! With 3 chords instead of all those complicated jazz stuff ! From another point of view i could even say those complicated stupid jazz stuff, it was just my jazzistic spirit talking… don’t take it so seriously…
Im damn serious when I say your music sounds cool, haha ;) Keep it up man.
176 posts
+3 more
StudioLeBus says

Hey thanks :) I will continue to do my kind of stuff of course don’t worry about that !! but i think here trying a little bit to follow what’s trendy at the same time is a good way to begin also…

I have now some happy ( ! ) ukulele stuff coming to try also ! but i should definitly mix it with some gypsy you’re right ! :)

53 posts
+1 more
Visualact says

Hey thanks :) I will continue to do my kind of stuff of course don’t worry about that !! but i think here trying a little bit to follow what’s trendy at the same time is a good way to begin also… I have now some happy ( ! ) ukulele stuff coming to try also ! but i should definitly mix it with some gypsy you’re right ! :)
Sounds grate man. Keep up the good job. BTW see the link and let me know if you are interested. http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/logo-animation-sound-effects/86930
by
by
by
by
by
by