2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

This is a bit of a weird one some one just left a strange comment, clear advertising.

See bellow

Click on our website: ( LINK REMOVED ) Website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration.

Personality manufacturing execution systems (Mes) clothing,

Grab an eye bag coat + tide bag Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20accept paypal and free shipping ( LINK REMOVED )

LINKS REMOVED

1276 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+15 more
ChristineWilde Envato team says

Hi DarkstarDesigns,

You can’t post links in the forums to websites that have been spamming your comments. Please report the comment and support will remove it for you. If you have any further problems with this sort of activity please contact support directly.

I’ve removed the links. :)

EDIT : I found the comment and reported it for you. If you find more like this click on the report button at the bottom of the comment. :)

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Sorry I just wondered if any one had this message it seem really strange!

Thanks for reporting! :)

1276 posts
+15 more

It’s OK. It’s spam so we don’t want to give them any advertising. We get the odd fake account now and again. It’s best to contact support and report the comments so they can deal with it directly. Thanks for letting us know though. Keep your eyes peeled for any more! :)

2642 posts Community Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Regarding that matter, I have also noticed pretty much the same thing, on some other peoples items, and the only thing I can do about it is mark as spam, and it will be reported to support. Maybe if we also had access to editing comments – beyond the forums, or users themselves would be able to do it, support wouldn’t have this extra bit of hassle. But then again, that’s not a long term solution and totally not the best… rather maybe it’s about time to also require a captcha test or something, before creating an account. `(I don’t remember there being one, if there is, my bad… was quite some time ago that I joined).

Cheers.

1276 posts
+15 more

It might not be a spam bot but an actual person because of the way it is written. It’s just there to generate clickthroughs to their site. The fact that they’ve gone to the trouble to set up an account in the first place makes me think its not a generated thing…

The only thing we can do is report it and then support will hopefully ban the account.

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

It has just happen again it got remove then it has been added again today, has anyone else had it happen to them?

1276 posts
+15 more

It has just happen again it got remove then it has been added again today, has anyone else had it happen to them?

I haven’t seen it posted on comments before. I’ve seen spam posts in the forum though. It is strange that once its been removed they’ve posted again. :confused:

Is it by the same account? I think support needs to remove the bogus account.

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Yeah the same account, I think they need a lesson in marketing I don’t think they will be getting many click thoroughs, how is it relevant to 3d.

It would be good to get the account banned as i don’t think they are a real author.

1113 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
3alisha says

just reported a similar comment… WTH is going on :P

by
by
by
by