Not only they helped in removing the snow from the pitch, they also donated significant sum of money to children hospital here in Serbia; from the people who met them before the game, they also seem to be nice and friendly crew. Dear friends from Scotland, we were honored to have you as guests here, God bless you!
I saw it on TV! Great respect for them…
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I’ve heard about that yesterday before the game. They deserve a great respect!
Although, one should wonder if precious drops of amber liquids known as “scotch” and “rakia” helped a bit
Seen ‘em i Belgrade.. I was freezing in coat and they were just chillaxing half naked on the snow.
wow that’s kind of amazing xD i entered here thinking you guys would say #respect for the fans who support scotland in their worst football time