3 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
wheels59 says

Want to put a popup video in ’’Services’’ on nail page, but link takes me to youtube, not popup….Anybody? tried short code[s] THANKS

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi wheels59, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support channel for this item, if offered, can be found here.

Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

3 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
wheels59 says

How do i get in touch with author, you sent me emails but didnt help fing him/her. I’m ready to go live with site soon. PROBLEMS

Want to put a popup video in ’’Services’’ on nail page, but link takes me to youtube, not popup….Anybody? tried short code[s] THANKS

Testimionals are whited out, can see them but have white ’’layer over them….

Like I said, you sent me emails but they didnt help at all THANKS

by
by
by
by
by
by