1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
jscherer says

Ok, I know this migh be smaller market guys but maybe not as much as you might think. I’m looking for a nice Wordpress theme related to the topic of amateur (ham) radio. Most of the sites I see are crappy with way to much text, lots of ads, and too much information presented in one place. Just bad organization. For example www.hamuniverse.com, www.k0bg.com, just to show a few.. Both of those sites have great information but no real way to organize that much information without a decent site design.

I see lots of great Wordpress themes here, how about someone doing some design specific to ham radio. Give us some options. I’m willing to provide any help I can with reguards to what might work if you like.

I have a Google Plus circle with close to 1000 ham radio operators in and I would be happy to post a link to the themes you create there, qrz.com and eham.com

If you want, feel free to contact me at jrsphoto(AT)gmail(dot)com

Cheers

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
jmacdonald says

Absolutely! I found this page looking for what is turning out to be vaporware – ham radio themes. JSCherer is spot on – most ham radio sites have terrible design: crowded, text too small, ton of ridiculous ads, mismatched colors and every other design mistake you can name. I don’t want to do it as I have plenty on my plate right now, but I might just create a few themes myself. Anyone interested?

Cheers back atcha… Kilowatt Four Bravo Romeo

2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
loadshark says

Absolutely! I found this page looking for what is turning out to be vaporware – ham radio themes. JSCherer is spot on – most ham radio sites have terrible design: crowded, text too small, ton of ridiculous ads, mismatched colors and every other design mistake you can name. I don’t want to do it as I have plenty on my plate right now, but I might just create a few themes myself. Anyone interested? Cheers back atcha… Kilowatt Four Bravo Romeo

Hey, I know this thread is 4 months old but you might still be around. I am definitely interested in a quality ham radio theme be it just html or wordpress. Either way would work. What do you think you could come up with?

Thanks – kilo delta zero charlie quebec

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
drewtoma says

KC1AWF here can confirm want good designs, I’m a web developer too!

by
by
by
by
by
by