• 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 5
+4 more
Daniel_R
says

happy bday kid!

4948 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+17 more
Enabled
says
happy bday kid!

Kid ? :))) He’s 29 years old ( I think ) :D hehe :D

3042 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
TNL3542
says

well again happy b-day lance.. hope your doing great.. jump online and let us know how your b-day was

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says

Thanks so much, guys! I didn’t see this on my birthday because I was off having fun. :D I got to spend time with my lovely wife just sitting on the shore of a gorgeous lake in Yosemite National Park. It was a really great birthday. I even got to spend the first part of it with Jordan and Tash from support and Tuts.

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Yosemite! incredible place. I saw there my first wild bear. In Spain we’ve bears on north mountains, but they’re almost impossible to see. I saw one doing a treck with my girlfriend. I told her: look, a bear! Then she started to run down the track, without even tell me “run” or whatever. :P

One of the most wonderful mountain landscapes i’ve ever seen.

Lucky you!

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says
Yosemite! incredible place. I saw there my first wild bear. In Spain we’ve bears on north mountains, but they’re almost impossible to see. I saw one doing a treck with my girlfriend. I told her: look, a bear! Then she started to run down the track, without even tell me “run” or whatever. :P

Lucky you!

Yeah, it was absolutely amazing! I actually have a pretty irrational fear of bears so maybe Spain would be a better place for me to camp. :D I can’t wait to go back. I was there 3 days and didn’t feel like I even came close to seeing everything.

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says
Thanks so much, guys! I didn’t see this on my birthday because I was off having fun. :D I got to spend time with my lovely wife just sitting on the shore of a gorgeous lake in Yosemite National Park. It was a really great birthday. I even got to spend the first part of it with Jordan and Tash from support and Tuts.

Wow, i’d love to go there one day :) glad you had a fun time out :)

3042 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
TNL3542
says

Lucky you!
Yeah, it was absolutely amazing! I actually have a pretty irrational fear of bears so maybe Spain would be a better place for me to camp. :D I can’t wait to go back. I was there 3 days and didn’t feel like I even came close to seeing everything.

hey lance next time take some pics.. and share with us :)

by
by
by
by
by
by