1.00 USD = 0.806462 EUR huh
I was pointing that England was one of the first countries to be worried about the issue of migration.
I was actually referring to the greeks being able to travel to EU freely, as they do now, not UK in particular.
It’s going really bad with the euro just a few months ago €1 was almost $2. And now €1 is only $1.22
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Franklin and Washington are back from the dead, booya