I would say “Christ is Risen” to those who are Christians, instead of using a word which refers to a pagan Germanic goddess But that’s because I’m a Romance language speaker. Native British and German speakers are the only people using the word “Easter”. So, Christ is Risen and Happy Easter!
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Happy Easter everyone!