1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Today, 17 August 12.

Happy Independence Day to All Indonesian.

I see Google Doodle today

\\

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I see all these independence threads and then I need to check wikipedia about the background story. :)

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Global Off Topic

The Proclamation of Indonesian Independence was read at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, August 17, 1945.

The declaration marked the start of the diplomatic and armed-resistance of the Indonesian National Revolution, fighting against the forces of the Netherlands until the latter officially acknowledged Indonesia’s independence in 1949. In 2005, the Netherlands declared that they had decided to accept 17 August 1945 as Indonesia’s independence date. More

684 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

MERDEKA . . . ! !

1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Moved to Global Off Topic

The Proclamation of Indonesian Independence was read at 10.00 a.m. on Friday, August 17, 1945. The declaration marked the start of the diplomatic and armed-resistance of the Indonesian National Revolution, fighting against the forces of the Netherlands until the latter officially acknowledged Indonesia’s independence in 1949. In 2005, the Netherlands declared that they had decided to accept 17 August 1945 as Indonesia’s independence date. More

Wow, Dzinc.

You’re Awesome :)

1313 posts
+2 more
canimalition says

I see all these independence threads and then I need to check wikipedia about the background story. :)

Thanks Doru :)

83 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kwangsoo says

My beloved country! Happy independence day.

60 posts Talk less do more!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Rifki says

Happy independence day!! MERDEKA ..!!

70 posts Indonez FAQ
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
Indonez says

Happy Independence day to all Indonesian, “Hidup Merah Putihku…!!!”

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
abatastudio says

in facts..there are many people in Indonesia aren’t “merdeka” yet…
happy independence day for all Indonesian people

by
by
by
by
by
by