826 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
PhilLarson says

Hey guys, I’m a big proponent of peace – after all, it goes beyond race, religion, and socioeconomic status. It’s something we can all agree on and strive for. Today, September 21, is the International Day of Peace.

For more information on the day and how it was formed by Peace One Day, watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FmEIP46B-E

Here’s a FB group I run to spread the word on Peace: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Observe-Peace-Day/321315654543

And here’s a video of me talking about Peace that I uploaded 3 years ago as a submission to a contest run by Peace One Day: http://youtu.be/L-MDN1m22Dc

Learn. Educate yourself. You all seem peaceful for the most part. ;) Thanks for learning with me!

Peace out,
Phil

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

110 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia
+2 more
AGSoft says

errr…. that’s not the best photo to use mate.

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

Great post Phil! It’s nice to see a post thats so profound and inclusive, instead of the usual “my tracks, my sales, me, me, me” (even thought I think we’ve all indulged in those kinds of post at one point or another). You continue to be a positive community member, while at the same time staying true to your music! I hope more people check out your links, cuz lordy knows the world could use a little more peace.

p.s. and speaking of holidays, I hope you participated in yesterdays festivities as well (National speak like a pirate day lol)

All the best Phil!

639 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

Great post Phil! It’s nice to see a post thats so profound and inclusive, instead of the usual “my tracks, my sales, me, me, me”

You were one of them :P:D

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

Great post Phil! It’s nice to see a post thats so profound and inclusive, instead of the usual “my tracks, my sales, me, me, me”
You were one of them :P:D

Oh yeah, def not excluding myself there. It’s nearly impossible to restrain excitement when getting started :P I’d like to see conversational posts like this more often though, tis refreshing!

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi Alex, an interesting aspect of this photo is that, while some of us naturally choose to see a symbol for peace, others choose to see the opposite. Much like how we choose to behave and interact with each other. It only goes to show that peace is a conscious choice, which some make, and some don’t. Cheers.

3682 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Hi Alex, an interesting aspect of this photo is that, while some of us naturally choose to see a symbol for peace, others choose to see the opposite. Much like how we choose to behave and interact with each other. It only goes to show that peace is a conscious choice, which some make, and some don’t.

If that’s what you use as a peace sign, you might get punched in the face from time to time. :)

3682 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

3197 posts
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

If that’s what you use as a peace sign, you might get punched in the face from time to time. :)

I normally get 2 drinks with it in most parts of the world, but you’re absolutely right, I completely overlooked your beautiful islands. Here you go…

by
by
by
by
by
by