313 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad
says

5201 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience
says

Meh

\\

2153 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
Bedros
says

Happy Valentine’s Day !

“There are two tragedies in life…
One is not to get your heart’s desire.
The other is to get it.” ;)

-George Bernard Shaw

313 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
crossroad
says

Happy Valentine’s Day !

“There are two tragedies in life…
One is not to get your heart’s desire.
The other is to get it.” ;)

-George Bernard Shaw

2153 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
Bedros
says


Happy Valentine’s Day !

“There are two tragedies in life…
One is not to get your heart’s desire.
The other is to get it.” ;)

-George Bernard Shaw


Haha, my favorite quote ever , that’s true 99% of the time and the other 1% is what I’m looking for ;)

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+13 more
ThomGeskin
says

If all else fails, you can always give a Valentine’s Day hug, to yourself.

899 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Koolgfx
says

Happy St. Valentine’s Day!

2153 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
Bedros
says

And not without a Legend :)

1166 posts
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TanyDi
says

Happy Valentine’s Day !!!! Kisses :-)

2039 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny
says

Happy rejection day everyone! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by