84 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mySudi says

:) Kidogo is nice word so i know this one ;))) She lives in South B, Plainsview Phase V.

Kidogo tu! :) Not at all :) I just catch some words but my sister is already expert in Swahili after 3 years there.

:) Hope i’ll visit Nairobi next year again so we can meet there. Kwaheri!

Thanks mySudi…and greetings to Nairobi :) I was there about month ago and love Kenya and people there. My sister works in Nairobi for non-profit organization. Have a great day ;)

Ooooh beautiful, Cruzine, Thank you so much!!! hope you took a couple of photos from the Girraffe center, Maasai Mara national park…lots of lion photos, if not never tell people you ever visited Kenya hehehe, just jokin’ :D

Hope you liked it tho…, hehehehe give me her address :D lol!!!

And by the way you have a very sweet portfolio!!!! :D

Thank you so much. May you enjoy!!!

And Oh….!!! you can actually speak Swahili!!!

Ahsante Sana, Uwe na wakati mwema!!! By the way why isn’t there an Envato Nairobi Meetups? All i hear is people going to Singapore etc…and gettin’ envy..people getting profile badges hehehe!!! :D

Ahsante!!!!
Hehehehehee…. never Say Kidogo tu :D when you can speak hehehehe!!! I am inspired, which part of the city she stays?

hahahahahahahaa!!!! lovely, but kidogo means little, hehehee…but i love how you can remember Swahili words without mis-spelling them. hehehehee….can my sister drop her flowers?

162 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
cruzine says

:) Kidogo is nice word so i know this one ;))) She lives in South B, Plainsview Phase V.

Kidogo tu! :) Not at all :) I just catch some words but my sister is already expert in Swahili after 3 years there.

Thanks mySudi…and greetings to Nairobi :) I was there about month ago and love Kenya and people there. My sister works in Nairobi for non-profit organization. Have a great day ;)

Ooooh beautiful, Cruzine, Thank you so much!!! hope you took a couple of photos from the Girraffe center, Maasai Mara national park…lots of lion photos, if not never tell people you ever visited Kenya hehehe, just jokin’ :D

Ahsante Sana, Uwe na wakati mwema!!! By the way why isn’t there an Envato Nairobi Meetups? All i hear is people going to Singapore etc…and gettin’ envy..people getting profile badges hehehe!!! :D

Ahsante!!!!
Hehehehehee…. never Say Kidogo tu :D when you can speak hehehehe!!! I am inspired, which part of the city she stays?
hahahahahahahaa!!!! lovely, but kidogo means little, hehehee…but i love how you can remember Swahili words without mis-spelling them. hehehehee….can my sister drop her flowers?

haha maybe just a greeting from me when you’ll meet her (she’ll be suprised that i have some new friend in nairobi) :))) Her name is Dani

84 posts
+1 more
mySudi says

Ahsante!!!!
haha maybe just a greeting from me when you’ll meet her (she’ll be suprised that i have some new friend in nairobi) :))) Her name is Dani

heheheee….thanks buddy!!! let me buy me a few bunches of red roses…what message you wanna pass on? P.S – it has to be in SWAHILI i wont pass on English messages!!!

good luck …now send me the swahili paragraphs…dont use google translator..cause’ i’ll know :D

84 posts
+1 more
mySudi says

Thanks for the congratulation! You, too, with the holiday of love and good luck!

Thank you so much Max-Fax, hope you’re having a blast!!!!! please pass on the chocolates!!!! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by