10 posts
AnonymousAuthor says

Hello,

Somebody is harassing me and other users by hiding my replies and replies of other users. It’s happening again and again…

I have recently opened a thread at forums: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/revenue-badges-put-authors-in-danger/123491

Nearly all of my posts were flagged and hidden by I don’t know who. Also other users got their replies hidden. In the beginning it was user [do not call out other authors on the forms please] because I was posting anonymously. But I have no idea who might it be now.

I really don’t understand what’s the point of this harassment. The posts were not completely all right, valid arguments, nothing offensive or inappropriate.

The way forums work now is not really good – a message should be hidden after is flagged by at least 3 different users. If only 1 user can hide a message, it results in harassment. Just like it’s happening in the thread I mentioned.

It’s really frustrating. I want to help and I this is what I get.

Please help :( It’s annoying for both sides to open a ticket at support every time this happens.

Or is there any other way or trick to prevent this?

Thanks!

5633 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

Your posts could be automatically flagged because you’re using a brand new account as well as posting links in your posts.

by
by
by
by
by
by