• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
HDesign85 says

Hi all,

I uploaded 10 days ago this flyer.

http://hdesign.nu/foto/sexynight.jpg

This is my second flyer that got rejected :( I got this feedback: Unfortunately your submission SexyNight Flyer isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Have someone any idea why this flyer got rejected..?

Thanks for your help!

147 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • India
hawkmax says

Hey,

You had a nice thing going there but like the reviewer said you need to work on the quality. Probably the elements that you added were of low quality it is hard to just the quality from the preview but my guess is the martini glass and the purple thing didn’t blend well with the design and seems to be of low quality even the clouds above the title box seems a bit oddly cut and placed.

That is probably the case why it got rejected.

As it is a hard reject you cannot submit it again and like the reviewer said browse through the portfolios of some of the biggies here and may be you will get a fair idea of what he/she meant by quality.

You can always improve the quality and re-submit it.

Don’t try to resubmit without making acceptable changes. This may result be considered as an abuse of policies and result in a ban.

Goodluck

by
by
by
by
by
by