4 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Craven-Hunter says

Hello, Videohive! I would like to hear opinions from members and arguments from review team. I work hard on my project. According to the rules of videohive and my maximum skill level. But was hard reject. I see a lot of projects on the videohive are more weaker and useless. It is the market and buyers never buy a useless project. Why is my project was not given the opportunity to pass the market test? I don’t think that my item does not meet minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. May be i wrong – tell me please. Preview: https://vimeo.com/71966920

12 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Smytt says

Craven-Hunter, sorry but you are wrong. There may be more useless projects on videohive but that’s up to the reviewers to decide. Going to your gallery and seeing “crazy shapes” I can’t believe you tried to post something like the project that got rejected. Crazy shapes is energetic, useful, different, creative…. the rejected project looks a lot like a ‘95 website. It’s like it’s been made by PowerPoint or something.

Sorry for the harsh words. I know it brings you down when you see “rejected” in your mailbox but try to stay positive. Try to put yourself together and come up with something much much better.

4 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Craven-Hunter says

Craven-Hunter, sorry but you are wrong.

Thank you very much for your opinion. ?riticism useful in this case.

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Argentina
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Coreaux says

In my personal opinion your animation work is great, the edition is dinamic and energetic, good color choice also but I think that the main problem is the graphic design/interface of the piece, in this point I agree with Smytt, it looks old fashioned and out of date, perhaps if you change the graphic elements, make them more simple and modern your item will be accepted. Good luck my friend, and many sales !! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by