44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
VXV says

Respected, StencilMedia, you’re talking about. and lots and can correctly.

I repeat that confident in the quality of my project and that he could well compete and sell on VideoHive.
So, I asked for a test period selling my project in this form as it is now. It’s very easy and remove my project can very quickly!

The rest is – a lot of words and endless demagoguery, leading away from the essence of my offers.

44 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
VXV says

Well yeah, it adds nothing new. Hundreds of those. Do not get upset though. I understand it sux project being rejected, but obviously, rejection decision in this case is justified. If I was you, I’d be working on something new rather than spending time on the forum. Get over it. Best!
You are right.
Yes. A lot. But then, must do not take anybody with the same product. But this is not the case.
I can analyze what everyone here can see. Besides, who has a similar product – that is not favorable to emergence of new competitors
Do you have a similar product. Your position is not surprising! I do not blame you. But talk only about art, wrong – here the money is made. And nobody wants to lose money.

There is no point in making a new product, if hard reject ready and competitive Product. This is just silly! And why do I have to resign ourselves? I’m not a slave, to work for free!

PS. If you will sell products of one manufacturer? Good progress!

342 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

If they allow you to have a trial period then they have to allow everyone to have a trial period. I’ve seen projects that are considerably worse than yours, so if they allowed every single item to have a trial then the site would be clogged up with rubbish.

The only way round it would be for them to implement some kind of benchmark of quality or a certain standard that projects have meet for acceptance into this trial. But seeing they have some kind of benchmark of quality or a certain standard that projects have to meet for acceptance into the site as it is now… why implement another one?

You’ll just get authors who didn’t get accepted into the trial period complaining that they didn’t get accepted into the trial period and moaning that they should set up some kind of secondary trial period that results in acceptance to the main trial period if the item does reasonably well. When does it end?

53 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CINEMULTIC says

Strange reasoning…I believe that competition is not equal for all. here are well sold logos

44 posts
+1 more
VXV says

If they allow you to have a trial period then they have to allow everyone to have a trial period. I’ve seen projects that are considerably worse than yours, so if they allowed every single item to have a trial then the site would be clogged up with rubbish.

The only way round it would be for them to implement some kind of benchmark of quality or a certain standard that projects have meet for acceptance into this trial. But seeing they have some kind of benchmark of quality or a certain standard that projects have to meet for acceptance into the site as it is now… why implement another one?

You’ll just get authors who didn’t get accepted into the trial period complaining that they didn’t get accepted into the trial period and moaning that they should set up some kind of secondary trial period that results in acceptance to the main trial period if the item does reasonably well. When does it end?

1. My project – do not litter. And I know for sure
2. Very easy to remove through time if the project is not competitive
3. It may be that another project that is already here – and there is garbage
4. What I suggest -this very objectiveis a test product competitiveness

44 posts
+1 more
VXV says

If they allow you to have a trial period then they have to allow everyone to have a trial period.
1. And this is right! That is what will be objective (not subjective) assessment of each product!
2. In this case, through time (for example – 30 days) can delete what does not sell here
3. With this selection Envato get maximum profit, as the competition will be determined by the buyers (!) of the goods

I’ve seen projects that are considerably worse than yours, so if they allowed every single item to have a trial then the site would be clogged up with rubbish.
You yourself acknowledge that there is a lot of garbage VideoHive. Therefore:

1. When test mode selection, all adopted can easily see by calculation time / number of sales
2. Administration could quickly remove not competitive in the sale of goods. Including items that are here poorly selling for a long time
3. The competition will be absolutely equal to all. It’s very simple and all will be visible to all
4. Too many questions and a waste of time, just stop
342 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

1. That is what will be objective (not subjective) assessment of each product!

It’ll never be truly objective though. You can have the most detailed criteria in the world for what’s allowed and what isn’t allowed, but these are videos at the end of the day and at a certain point somebody is going to have to make a call as to whether something is of a very high standard or whether it isn’t. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.

3. With this selection Envato get maximum profit, as the competition will be determined by the buyers (!) of the goods

I can see your reasoning… I mean what’s the harm in putting them out there? If they just get one sale from one item that would normally have been rejected, then it’s worth it right?

You might have a point… but I see it differently. I buy stuff from VideoHive because there’s a great selection, most are of a really high quality and the prices are very reasonable. I’m happy enough to search through 12,799 projects as I know that most of them are going to be really good. What I wouldn’t be happy to do is search through 127,990 projects where only one in ten is any good.

It’s like Harvard University…. if they dropped the entry requirements then sure, they would get more people going and earn more money, but if every man and his dog can get in, then it will lose it’s exclusivity. Tuition fees would have to drop considerably to keep the top performers going there. Focus your efforts on improving your test scores rather than campaigning for them to lower the entry requirements.

44 posts
+1 more
VXV says

StencilMedia, Please think well before you speak, or better not to say anything

Example 1:

product 1 for 30 days was bought by different (!) people 10 times
product 2 in 30 days, has been bought by different (!) people 100 times

What product is worse? Help you?
100:10=10.
So. Lot Buyers decided , that product 2 in 10 (!) Times better than the product 1
This is an objective assessment of the goods! (Not subjective!)

Example 2:

product 1 is in the store. It’s sold, but bad!
product 2 is not in the store. Why?!
Because one person has decided that this product is worse than the product 2

Now you can count the losses of the shopkeeper. (VideoHive also shop)
Help you?

P.S. So, I repeat: During the test mode the reception of goods – errors excluded. People are less busy work and do not take tough decisions. Simple math to decide whose product is better and what goods leave. It’s very simple and clearly!

342 posts
+2 more
StencilMedia says

Right, I thought you were on about deciding whether a project should be accepted in the first place… i.e. how good it is, not the results of the sales test period. So yes, that would be an objective test.

I agree that your exciting trial period will show if things sell or not… because they’re for sale, people will have the ability to buy them and the amount of sales within the 30 days can be recorded. That’s fine.. I get that. But you’ve not addressed the very real issue of the site going down the tubes as it’s a dumping ground for any old tat and people have to wade through all the rubbish to find what they want. It’ll drive people away.

44 posts
+1 more
VXV says

I do not insist. You may agree with me completely after many failures.

by
by
by
by
by
by