44 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Kenya
ParallaxSecond says
here is the live preview, copy this link to your browser https://googledrive.com/host/0B-Xx--yENw2ldm5TWF9jT1lEcm8/index.html
168 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
subsolar says

Your typography and colors needs a lot of rework. Read some articles and look at sites for inspirations and ways of how it is implemented. Find better fonts :)

2163 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

I agree on the colors with subsolar. Also the portfolio does not line up with the rest of the page contents on the right. The services iPad slider does not display any images or it does not work??

Some of the text blends into the background images and it is very hard to read. The team hover is all messed up and the social icons are not lined up to the right of the box. After awhile the animation breaks on the page, when you click on the menu item it does not scroll down smoothly but abruptly. The twitter thing does not display tweets. The contact form is not validated.

There is just too many things to list but i did a few hope it helps.

Cheers

Lester

44 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Kenya
ParallaxSecond says

Thanks Subsolar and Mafloral for your 100 gems advice. to Mafloral – I think you should list all the mistakes you saw, since i might reupload and still get another rejection. Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by