3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Europe
MiracSinir says

My theme was just hard rejected. Here is their explanation:

We have reached a point where we have enough of these minimalistic designs. If your design doesn’t bring anything new to the table, unfortunately it can’t be accepted. If you want to submit any more files that falls into the similar-items category they not only have to be up to our standards, but really outperform any existing ones.

here is the demo: http://goo.gl/2hYYc

what should i need to do to improve my design? If anyone has any thoughts, I’d really appreciate it.

16 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
ThemeClever says

Whoa this is very nicely done too – I feel for you. I suppose the problem is that it is 6 months too late – meaning, it is just like many others already on ThemeForest and recently Envato are taking an “only original stuff” approach from what I can see. It’s harsh on you though because it’s very nice – I’d be careful about “borrowing” quite so many things from the Cool Kitten framework though – it is pretty well known.

I’m about to submit my first theme here and I am learning from other people’s rejections. My strategy is to create as unique themes as possible rather than try and create a “themeforest style them”. That way, I reckon I am either going to win big or lose fully – but I prefer the gamble.

Honestly, personally, if I were you I would keep the code and re-skin it completely. Bad luck though, it is beautiful – just like all the others :-)

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
FinsStudio says

my suggestions : add some more energy to this one , design looks very similar to many other themes here at themeforest , its clean and very professional but not unique :)

by
by
by
by
by
by