247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BetaMotion says

What is the difference between those two hard rejections?

“Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to.”

“After reviewing the animation, we have decided that it does not meet Videohive’s strict quality and originality standards.”

Much appreciated if somebody where so kind to explain!Especially a reviewer or somebody from videohive staff.

778 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

If you have been soft rejected you have the ability to take what the reviewer said and improve your file (reupload). Hard rejection means that your file is too far off the “quality standards” and shouldn’t be re uploaded.

247 posts
+3 more
BetaMotion says

If you have been soft rejected you have the ability to take what the reviewer said and improve your file (reupload). Hard rejection means that your file is too far off the “quality standards” and shouldn’t be re uploaded.

Thank you!But what is the difference between the two reasons for rejection, i wrote???

5757 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

I would say they’re pretty similar. In the first one the quality has to come up. In the second it also could be that the file has to be more original. At least that’s what I’m getting from the comments :)

778 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Oh i’m sorry, I misread your question. The top quote says that your item is too low in quality, and the bottom one says that your item is not original, or in other words looks like other projects on the site.

That should be more helpful.

247 posts
+3 more
BetaMotion says

I would say they’re pretty similar. In the first one the quality has to come up. In the second it also could be that the file has to be more original. At least that’s what I’m getting from the comments :)

Thank you so much!Really appreciated!

247 posts
+3 more
BetaMotion says

Oh i’m sorry, I misread your question. The top quote says that your item is too low in quality, and the bottom one says that your item is not original, or in other words looks like other projects on the site. That should be more helpful.
Thank you!
by
by
by
by
by
by