• Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
+8 more
doru
says
is activeden dead?

you may not be on the same line with me here but let me explain. Is a good thing that activeden is dead as I don’t like the name anyway. And the end of everything has also advantages, like no more threads like this one :) . And probably a new marketplace with the name, let say FlashDen, will be created. That will be a good name. Wonder why no one thought about it?

But wait if the activeden is dead we are some sort of necromancer? Because we continue to write on the forum! :| Oh, my God this is unbelievable!

198 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Clixapix
says
if you need to have a conversation please leave the screen and go out and get some friends… i am not curious about any other guy out there sitting in front of his monitor… get yourself a social life… this is not being social…

just saying, anyway i dont spend the whole day in front of my pc :p (i know other people do) i came on to see if it had been uploaded after 7 days and it hadn’t so i thought i would see why…as all other threads like the colour sock should be put in off-topic which is where this one should of been put…whoops

EDIT : let just leave this thread and never come back to it

by
by
by
by
by
by