381 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Yvo says
please stop posting threads like is everything slowed down?
is activeden dead?
is sun brighter then usual today?
do you wear stockings
do you like hamburger
bla bla bla…

Is it ok if I start another Happy New Year thread? :D

You’re right, people sometimes don’t check to see whether a same thread hasn’t been started yet. And we can all figure out that holiday seasons tend to slow down working life a bit. Yes even the people at Envato have a holiday (...every now and then.) ;)

7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
is activeden dead?

you may not be on the same line with me here but let me explain. Is a good thing that activeden is dead as I don’t like the name anyway. And the end of everything has also advantages, like no more threads like this one :) . And probably a new marketplace with the name, let say FlashDen, will be created. That will be a good name. Wonder why no one thought about it?

But wait if the activeden is dead we are some sort of necromancer? Because we continue to write on the forum! :| Oh, my God this is unbelievable!

193 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Clixapix says
if you need to have a conversation please leave the screen and go out and get some friends… i am not curious about any other guy out there sitting in front of his monitor… get yourself a social life… this is not being social…

just saying, anyway i dont spend the whole day in front of my pc :p (i know other people do) i came on to see if it had been uploaded after 7 days and it hadn’t so i thought i would see why…as all other threads like the colour sock should be put in off-topic which is where this one should of been put…whoops

EDIT : let just leave this thread and never come back to it

by
by
by
by
by
by