34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
thebkh says

I dont really support this idea.

me too… any author at GR can forget sales for the period a GR Bundle is up. I am for the idea some GR items to be a part of bundle that contains items of all marketplaces…but GR items alone in a bundle…please NO.

we also have to remember the previous bundles, envato stated something like: “relax guys, this is only a small season sale to celebrate the birthday, it wont make much sales at all”. And only in a few days the birthday bundle made a 6 figure number!! In other words, people who benefit from bundles are only envato them self and the authors having item in the bundle (i must say authors doesnt get much from this…only as much the full licence!!!). We (all the rest of authors) was only watching envato “shopping for bundle items” for funny full licence and making big money from this in no time while other item sales of the whole marketplaces dropped like 100%. The bundles thing is big envato game. My recommendation, think again before you scream “yes, please bundle some GR stuff”.

i bet, the recent activeden bundle is only a test, just so they see if separate marketplace bundles will work. You better start to pray this project fails regarding their expections…other wise you can expect bundles comming during the year in different periods, so that envato can make more “fast cash” to fill their bank. Trust me they know what they are doing, and this is absolutely not for your benefit as author.

You said it all

by
by
by
by
by
by