- Community Moderator
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
I have made +4000 sales and I think I’ve never sold any multi-license (x10, x50 or extended)
that’s because it’s too expensive. I’d like to say more, but I won’t (it’s only for authors)
I’m guessing the reason for the low sales on other licenses is partly because of the high price, and also because of the fact that it’s just as easy to purchase a single-use license and then just use the item multiple times anyway. It’s not right, but unfortunately that’s just how things are.
I’ve sold 3 extended licenses.
I have sold multi (x10) once. I think GX3000 was the one who said he used to buy these multi 10x licences to make sure he can use it in other projects. But now, there is only extended which is 50x of the regular price.. that multi 10x was only 3x of the regular price if I remember it well.. though you are granted more rights with extended licence
not yet… dying to tough!
GX3000 has also bought several multi-licenses from me. He is an awesome buyer.