ILoveThemeforest
ILoveThemeforest Recent Posts Threads Started
22 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ILoveThemeforest says

I cannot download my “Clearspace 2 – Powerful Business WordPress Theme” :( It displays this message:

Can the Author Please email the files as my backup to the website has been deleted due to a error :( And It hasn’t been that long ago since I purchased it.

I have contacted the author and received no response like 3 weeks ago… Hawktheme Please email me with the files to ilovethemeforest@yahoo.com Thank you.

1732 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

You need to contact the author via his profile page form.

ILoveThemeforest
22 posts
ILoveThemeforest says

You need to contact the author via his profile page form.

Thanks for the reply. I did that 3 weeks ago still no response :(

331 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
PaulWinslow says

Next time you’ll keep a backup copy of themes you purchase. ;)

ILoveThemeforest
22 posts
ILoveThemeforest says

Next time you’ll keep a backup copy of themes you purchase. ;)
Yes ;) I didn’t know the author/staff delete the files within such a short-time! :crying: Errrh :depressed:
4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi ILoveTF, I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting the author. Authors are not required to offer support, but those who choose to will outline how you should contact them on their profile page.

In regards to the staff reply you’ve kindly requested, please take brief moment to read this article. If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your understanding.

ILoveThemeforest
22 posts
ILoveThemeforest says

Hi ILoveTF, I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting the author. Authors are not required to offer support, but those who choose to will outline how you should contact them on their profile page.

In regards to the staff reply you’ve kindly requested, please take brief moment to read this article. If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your understanding.

I don’t want support from the author.. All I want is the file I purchased :confused: I’m very disappointed with the file system on ThemeForest :sick: I didn’t know files you purchased from the site can disappear like that, And you wasted money for nothing… :mad::shocked:
4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says
Hi again, thank you for the feedback. Please be so kind to contact support and see if they can provide you with another solution. Please bear in mind that there are no guarantees that they can/will. Thanks!

Unfortunately when a file is removed or deleted from our system we cannot continue to offer it for purchase nor can we continue to offer it as a download for customers who have already purchased the item. It is important to note that Envato does not make gurarantees as to the ongoing availability of files following initial download for these reasons.

This is why we strongly encourage users to download their files immediately after purchase and to store the originals in a safe place for future access. read more
90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
HawkTheme says

Hi, Please send me a message from my profile page contact form, we are out from Jun, 25 – Feb, 28. So if you send the email to us between Jun, 25-Feb, 28. You must be got a email, that we told you please contact with us after Feb, 28.

ILoveThemeforest
22 posts
ILoveThemeforest says

Hi, Please send me a message from my profile page contact form, we are out from Jun, 25 – Feb, 28. So if you send the email to us between Jun, 25-Feb, 28. You must be got a email, that we told you please contact with us after Feb, 28.
I must of misread the email, I have sent you another message, I really look forward on you getting back to me, Thank you… :)
by
by
by
by
by
by