• Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Hi,

We’ve got a buyer who posts tickets like this in our help-desk:

I don’t believe in God (something strange had happened, though) but I do believe in man. As far as I know I met thousands people after my profession I NEVER , repeat NEVER - met a person of real value who deceived me. What have I to say? Thanks. That’s it. Now everything is clear. I don’t know how you did, but you did. Excellent. With a small problem. I did not buy 2 licenses: the main site is ventodimare.com (devoted to armchair sailors -I’m one but a real one, Atlantic, Pacific, Med all around), and you worked in dallomo.com (devoted to Digital Communication & Web Semiotics, in the 90ies it was newmediamonitor.com, very famous in the web). This latter site was up with Nimble to test the various combinations.

Now, how can I do to transfer your modifications from dallomo.com to ventodimare.com? I need to have both themes up soon (I’ll buy a second license, for sure), since I have the greatest part of work (charging images, texts, captions, pages, pdfs, effects, sounds, etc.) still to be done.

Here, at Lido di Venezia, lots of ucrainian (mostly women working in the private assistance of old people) and I have memory of one of the most beautiful girls I met in my life (say in the 80ies): she was from Lviv (Leopoli).

Up with Ucraina
Best Sergio

We refused to provide him a customization (and other “things” that he requested). Now he’s starting same drama in comments to one of our themes.

The question is “can we mark those comments as inappropriate”? Imo such things ARE inappropriate…

5534 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You bet you can mark them as inappropriate :) They’re your item comments after all. So if you think they’re way off-topic or inappropriate then by all means flag them.

725 posts
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

You bet you can mark them as inappropriate :) They’re your item comments after all. So if you think they’re way off-topic or inappropriate then by all means flag them.

Thanks. I will do it right away…

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
icypixels says

Wow, that’s some crazy comment. Mark it as inappropriate and it will get sorted by the mods ;)

483 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

His comment does not even make sense to me… he says you deceived him? I don’t understand it…

725 posts
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

His comment does not even make sense to me… he says you deceived him? I don’t understand it…

yep. by refusing to provide customization assistance and proposal to hire a freelancer. drama continues in theme comments :confused:

725 posts
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

2MOD: please, close this thread.

5534 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada