91 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AbdullahShafiq says

While working full time as a freelancer & author on GR 12 hours a day, I am facing lots of health problem like Tension Headache, Neck Pain, Eye Strain, Stress, How you guys manage your health while working full time can some share some knowledge on this. Thanks

50 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
xiaoali says

I recently got Gunnar glasses that I wear from time to time. They sort of present their own problems after extended use though.

Best thing for you to do though is probably get up and take a walk. You might consider raising your freelance rates and turning down some work. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised.

1842 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I agree with ^. You should say NO to some projects of less or no significance. But, when I started on GR last year I was just like you, working almost all the time which has kept me glued to my computer which in turn has resulted in Anxiety, stress, neck pain etc.

1740 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Well I just can say don’t work continuously for too long. Take lots of small break during the sessions, walk outside, or maybe raise a pet and play with him, do anything off-screen. It’s good for our health and even our inspiration.

by
by
by
by
by
by