• Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

Dollas dissapearing, load bearing hookworms appearing, heard disks can actually be …heard and now extra bonuses for selling authors??? WTF?

Are you suggesting these threads don’t make perfect sense? I have to disagree with you there. :)

252 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GiorgioVoulioti says

Dollas dissapearing, load bearing hookworms appearing, heard disks can actually be …heard and now extra bonuses for selling authors??? WTF?
Are you suggesting these threads don’t make perfect sense? I have to disagree with you there. :)

I don’t know! Maybe there is some secret message/pattern in these threads but we are all unable to understand yet.

1988 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

I don’t know! Maybe there is some secret message/pattern in these threads but we are all unable to understand yet.
I can perfectly understand those messages, what’s the problem?:

And but dollar had purchased an author, but this guy had a hookworm, then he heard his harddisk calling: “Your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected” (it had a headcrash).
252 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
GiorgioVoulioti says

And but dollar had purchased an author, but this guy had a hookworm, then he heard his harddisk calling: “Your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected, your purchase has been rejected” (it had a headcrash).

I strongly (and want to) believe that there is something …deeper than that! Something more divine perhaps? Who knows, lets just wait for then next sign of whatever/whoever is behind this! Maybe we need more pieces to solve this puzzle!

1988 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

I strongly (and want to) believe that there is something …deeper than that! Something more divine perhaps? Who knows, lets just wait for then next sign of whatever/whoever is behind this! Maybe we need more pieces to solve this puzzle!
mmmh, maybe you are right!?
I could imagine, we can find the answer here:
http://audiojungle.net/item/mister-chicken/135063
252 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
GiorgioVoulioti says

mmmh, maybe you are right!?
I could imagine, we can find the answer here:
http://audiojungle.net/item/mister-chicken/135063

LOL! You made my day man! I give up! (for now…)

1988 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Switzerland
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

LOL! You made my day man! I give up! (for now…)
giving up, noooo, now as it’s getting funny :D
115 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
MHF says

I found it!

I guess he meant something like this:
Floppy-Drive Orchestra

playing music by floppy drives is the old business and the new business is playing music by hard disks and hearing it! as you can see this business is too risk! ... the only thing I cant understand is the profit which is supposed to be easy!

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Thecodingdude says

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This gif isn’t on this page. I have now resolved that minor error.

252 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
GiorgioVoulioti says

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This gif isn’t on this page. I have now resolved that minor error.

This cute creature knows everything but says …nothing!

by
by
by
by
by
by