97 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Green_Eyes says

...not many. I know that my music is awesome, but not for commercial use I guess. March-no sales at all, April 4 sales, May 1 and June 1 as well. That is sad. Well I’ve got some awesome (as I think) uke tunes. Hope they will change something (but im not quite sure now). There are many talented authors around here. Thanks for “listening” guys. It was just my thoughts. ;)

506 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sky-Productions says

Dude when I got my first sale about a year and a half ago I was sooooo grateful :) I can’t tell you the emotion and the feeling I got when someone liked my music so much that they wanted to pay their own money to own it and use it. You can’t compare yourself to others. At least you have 6 sales, most authors don’t have that many. Keep writing and you will make more. 6 really is not shabby :) Plus you look like a young guy, you have TONS of time. I’m 30 and if I could’ve started making tracks when I was 20??? That would’ve been awesome, but I was trying to get signed as a singer/band the whole time.

Just think of it this way, out of ALL the tracks on here 6 people liked yours the best :)

97 posts
Green_Eyes says

Dude when I got my first sale about a year and a half ago I was sooooo grateful :) I can’t tell you the emotion and the feeling I got when someone liked my music so much that they wanted to pay their own money to own it and use it. You can’t compare yourself to others. At least you have 6 sales, most authors don’t have that many. Keep writing and you will make more. 6 really is not shabby :) Plus you look like a young guy, you have TONS of time. I’m 30 and if I could’ve started making tracks when I was 20??? That would’ve been awesome, but I was trying to get signed as a singer/band the whole time.
Just think of it this way, out of ALL the tracks on here 6 people liked yours the best :)

Lol. I am not that young as I look like. I’m 28. I am actually happy with all, but I want sales to be going a little bit better.

778 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Hi, you have good music, there are a few tracks that I like especially (swing jazz) ... Let me give you a tip: try to write music in different categories (news, house, ambient, children), and constantly increase your portfolio … need to keep learning and experimenting … great attention to the sound of the new tracks on the tracks that you’ve written earlier … they must conform to the overall sound portfolio … constantly compare the sound of your tracks with other popular works … good luck!

21 posts
  • Located in United States
NRHmusic says

I started about when you did, and I have 26 sales from 51 items (1 exclusive profile, 1 non-exclusive profile). Not exactly huge numbers, but that’s about .5 sales per item. You currently have .3 sales per item. If you make more music…you will sell more. Simple as that. The higher the quality, and the more genres you cover, and the more you promote yourself, the better your sales will do as well. I’m not happy with my sales numbers, but I’m not giving up any time soon. Especially considering how much better I’ve gotten since I began, and how much I’ve learned. I’m about to dive into “uke” territory as well…Hopefully it isn’t “too little too late.”

97 posts
Green_Eyes says

Hi, you have good music, there are a few tracks that I like especially (swing jazz) ... Let me give you a tip: try to write music in different categories (news, house, ambient, children), and constantly increase your portfolio … need to keep learning and experimenting … great attention to the sound of the new tracks on the tracks that you’ve written earlier … they must conform to the overall sound portfolio … constantly compare the sound of your tracks with other popular works … good luck!
Thanks Studio Etude. I’m not good at house, ambient or stuff like that. Never tried to make those kinds of music.
778 posts
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Thanks Studio Etude. I’m not good at house, ambient or stuff like that. Never tried to make those kinds of music.
Everything in “our hands”, I’m sure you could do it … good luck!
445 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

Lol. I am not that young as I look like. I’m 28. I am actually happy with all, but I want sales to be going a little bit better.

Well I’m 46 and I still feel 18 ;-) As for music, I wish I had access to the net, cheap hardware and software when I was dreaming of owning a synth back in 1985. I couldn’t even afford to but a Fostex X15 4 track CASSETTE TAPE recorder then. How times have changed. Age is all relative anyway. There is always someone older than you.

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
MusicToSuit says

Well I’m 46 and I still feel 18 ;-) As for music, I wish I had access to the net, cheap hardware and software when I was dreaming of owning a synth back in 1985. I couldn’t even afford to but a Fostex X15 4 track CASSETTE TAPE recorder then. How times have changed. Age is all relative anyway. There is always someone older than you.

Yeah, I totally agree with you! I’m 41 , but so glad the music keeps us young! :)

191 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Korea, Republic of
Joonique says

Head up mate! Add more items and you never know when that salebomb will explode!

by
by
by
by
by
by