Hello, im actually finishing a lot of items, for audiojungle, themeforest, and graphicriver. My question is, can I have a different cover profile for each section?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Nope unfortunately not.
Your profile page is the same across all the marketplaces, for consistency.
However, you can add HTML to your item pages.
Per my stat i have around 1 profile page view per about 50-100 item pages views. So items html design is much more important than profile design.
Best regards, Andrey