7 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Yagya says

Will try to keep this as brief as possible. I’m new to posting so sorry if I posted in the wrong tab

What themes available here do you think I could consider if I am trying to make a website that’s lecture-based? I wish to work on a theme which will host hundreds of audio recordings of lectures and video’d seminars that can be organised in a nice tidy way. Thank you

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says
7 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Yagya says

Nice. Thanks for the link.

What about if you have 100’s of audio’s and you need like an audio playlist? A friend sent an example to me like this: http://btswami.com/audio/playlist/spiritual-warrior-2-2/

17 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
competethemes says

Yagya,

If you’re looking for some specific functionality like the ability to create and display playlists, I think you should look for a plugin to do it.

As a rule of thumb to help you in your search, look for themes with a design that suits your need and find the right plugins to add the functionality you need. Once in a while you may find them both packaged neatly together for you in a theme :)

7 posts
Yagya says

Really taking on board what you’re all saying. . thank you. . please keep the knowledge beaming through

by
by
by
by
by
by