7 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Yagya says

Will try to keep this as brief as possible. I’m new to posting so sorry if I posted in the wrong tab

What themes available here do you think I could consider if I am trying to make a website that’s lecture-based? I wish to work on a theme which will host hundreds of audio recordings of lectures and video’d seminars that can be organised in a nice tidy way. Thank you

1465 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says
7 posts
Yagya says

Nice. Thanks for the link.

What about if you have 100’s of audio’s and you need like an audio playlist? A friend sent an example to me like this: http://btswami.com/audio/playlist/spiritual-warrior-2-2/

17 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
competethemes says

Yagya,

If you’re looking for some specific functionality like the ability to create and display playlists, I think you should look for a plugin to do it.

As a rule of thumb to help you in your search, look for themes with a design that suits your need and find the right plugins to add the functionality you need. Once in a while you may find them both packaged neatly together for you in a theme :)

7 posts
Yagya says

Really taking on board what you’re all saying. . thank you. . please keep the knowledge beaming through

by
by
by
by
by
by