Hello, i need reasoning from your point of view on why my template was REJECTED!

4 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
dreanov
says

Hey yshanti, congrats! I see your template here on featured! Best of luck!

20 posts Qantum Themes
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 7
+3 more
QantumThemes
says

Nice but a bit blinky as you said. Could be a nice theme but you really need to work on it for a prefect result. The menu is soooo huge. You also have an illegal token issue. I made a music theme few months ago (http://themeforest.net/item/labelpro-responsive-music-wordpress-theme/3646671) so i would like to share with you a few of my experiences with it. You could do a better implementation of soundmanager2, it’s a bit “low effort”. Plus consider that most of bands and musicians has a tons of tracks and albums, and they want to organize the things in a better way than just showing a few bounce of tracks ;) The tour dates thing is nice but there is a huge TIME while people wants to see day and city. The huge blocks under the sliders are nice but what are they for? :O Also some better social functions would be cool, cause are very important for the musicians… Most of them uses soundcloud and mixcloud, is hard to sell a thing that does not contemplate those integrations. There are cool API out there waiting for you to use them, but do it wisely without making it too heavy to load ;) I tell you these things cause i think that you are talented but maybe u miss some musician experiences ;) go on working hard and rock it!! :D cheers m8!

2462 posts
  • Argentina
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
manuelvega
says

Nice but a bit blinky as you said. Could be a nice theme ….

Nice info about functionality, thanks for share.

229 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
YousefShanti
says

Thanks QantumThemes for the valuable information you shared with us :) please could you tell me about the illegal token issue?

by
by
by
by
by
by