20 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
nblackburn says

Hello authors,

I decided it is time to start sharing my work with the world so i created two new items for the marketplace.

Cloud store

Map pins

I also am a developer so hopefully i will be uploading some templates and apps too, it’s just finding the money to host them.

As a developer and designer i like to follow my one rule “less…is more” which i use as the convention for all of my projects. I usually have a minimalistic style to my projects but don’t let that fool you as usually they are anything but that.

I hope that you like them and that they are approved as the percentage bar is not entirely sure what to do with itself (closely resembles a yo-yo at present).

Kind Regards,
Nathaniel Blackburn

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Hey,

A warm welcome to the family. Would love to see some of your work here soon. Happy Sales.

GoodLuck

20 posts
nblackburn says

Hey,

A warm welcome to the family. Would love to see some of your work here soon. Happy Sales.

GoodLuck

Thank you for the welcoming and i wish you all the same.

3694 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I’m a fan of the “less is more” rule, but I also like the “everything louder than everything else” rule. Are you familiar with that one? :sarcasm:

20 posts
nblackburn says

I’m a fan of the “less is more” rule, but I also like the “everything louder than everything else” rule. Are you familiar with that one? :sarcasm:

Unless you are referring to the Meatloaf song then no, i have not heard of that one before. Enlighten me, with your enlighten-nyness. Besides if i think i know what you mean then those two rules don’t really work all that well together.

3694 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Unless you are referring to the Meatloaf song then no, i have not heard of that one before. Enlighten me, with your enlighten-nyness. Besides if i think i know what you mean then those two rules don’t really work all that well together.

I wasn’t suggesting you use both rules together, I’m not sure if that’s possible. Maybe after reaching an ultimate level of enlightenment… Well I just made up the “everything louder than everything else”. I’ve heard it used in music before. But in design, the theory is to make every element as over the top as possible, and yet not allow anything to be drowned out by the other really over the top elements. So just really obnoxious design. It would probably work with club flyers. :)

20 posts
nblackburn says

I wasn’t suggesting you use both rules together, I’m not sure if that’s possible. Maybe after reaching an ultimate level of enlightenment… Well I just made up the “everything louder than everything else”. I’ve heard it used in music before. But in design, the theory is to make every element as over the top as possible, and yet not allow anything to be drowned out by the other really over the top elements. So just really obnoxious design. It would probably work with club flyers. :)

Ahh ok then, so it’s a very specific rule for certain design principals. But i can see there being a rather fine line between over the top but acceptable and whoa…man overboard.

20 posts
nblackburn says

I also have a new submission that isn’t afraid to be fun…who said that companies had to be serious?

by
by
by
by
by
by